favorite
favorite
hide
unhide
flag

Posted

print

LT 35x12.50x20 35" 20" BFG Tires. Still Plenty of Tread! - $475 (Kck)

123
I have available for sale a nice used set of BF Goodrich mud tires size LT 35x12.50x20. these are load range E 10 ply tiTes Two tires have about 60% tread remaining and the other two have about 40% left. Price is for the set of 4 tires carried out only. No mountain balance included. Price is FIRM! Please feel free to call or text message if you have any questions.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 6998766677

posted:

updated:

best of [?]