Join an exciting, established and internationally respected rapidly growing digital marketing company looking for a Proposal Writer to support our Sales team and directors. You will work on a variety of tasks related to sales report and document preparation. This position can be performed in-house or remotely.
Proposal Writer Duties and Responsibilities
To ensure the successful completion of effective proposals, Proposal Writers must complete a few tasks. We have reviewed several job listings and other sources and found the following among the core Proposal Writer duties and responsibilities.
• Write and Edit Proposals: The most important responsibility of a Proposal Writer is to effectively convey information about products, services or grant needs, in many cases to those who might be unfamiliar with these details. Proposal Writers must handle multiple revisions, edit and re-edit proposal sections as needed, and ensure that proposals maintain a consistent tone or voice. Proposal writer should develop proposal by assembling information including project nature, objectives/outcomes/deliverables, implementation, methods, timetable, staffing, budget, standards of performance, and evaluation; writing, revising, and editing drafts including executive summaries, conclusions, and organization credentials.
• Conduct Research: In many cases, Proposal Writers must research the information they are including in their documents. This might include conducting interviews, attending meetings and gathering source information. They might also study requests for proposal (RFPs) to determine the information needed for specific proposals. Gathers proposal information by identifying sources of information; coordinating submissions and collections; identifying and communicating risks associated with proposals.
• Work With Writers, Artists and Others: Proposals are usually team efforts, much like project development. Proposal Writers typically work in teams of other writers, managers and graphic artists to complete a proposal. They will attend meetings, create project schedules and deadlines, coordinate responsibilities and prepare presentations. Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Strong communication and writing skills
• Organization, time management, and presentation skills.
• Expert in all Microsoft product, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Suite, image design software, WPM 60+, digital marketing software experience is a plus.
• Detail-oriented and team player
• Strong organizational and decision-making skills.
• Take the extra mile to meet deadlines and work both independently and in groups.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to multi-task are essential
• Graphic Design Skills and technical documentation.
• Layout Skills and Problem Solving
• Deadline-Oriented and Process Improvement skills
• Strategic Planning and Market Knowledge
In addition to these general skills, a Proposal Writer could be expected by potential employers to possess the following skills.
• 2-4 years proposal writing experience Excellent computer knowledge and efficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe products
• Work effectively with wide variety of individual personalities
• Strong work ethic
• In a perfect world, Salesforce experience is a plus
• Competitive pay
• Generous Paid Time Off
• 10 vacation days per year (they roll over if not used)
• 10 paid sick leave per year.
• 10 paid holidays beside your vacation and sick leave per year
• Professional development opportunities
• Health, Dental, Vision, 401K and Life insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers