compensation: .38 CPM First 90 days .44 CPM after 90 days .47 CPM after 6 months with us. Additional 5 CPM if you do not want our insurance employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Don't get wrapped up in a large carrier that does not care about its drivers! Core Carrier has an open door policy, and treats you like an individual; not a truck number. Best of all, you will get home on time and know your dispatcher face to face!
*RECENT GRADUATE PROGRAM*
$300.00 EFS check as orientation pay
$750.00 training pay - paid each week, first two weeks if school was paid out of pocket, and then
$500.00 each week, last two weeks.
$500.00 training pay - paid each week, all four weeks if school was not paid out of pocket.
After Training is completed, pay is as follows:
.38 CPM First 90 days
.44 CPM Next 90 days
.47 CPM after 6 months with us
Don't want health insurance? We will get you an ADDITIONAL .5 cpm
.01 CPM Raise every 120,000k miles (NO CAP)
Mileage ran over a 4 week running average:
* 9k miles: +2 cpm
* 9.5k miles: +3 cpm
* 10k miles: +4 cpm
* Year One: 0.5 cpm
* Year Two: 1.0 cpm
* Year Three: 1.5 cpm
* Year Four: 2.0 cpm
* Year Five: 2.5 cpm
* Year Six: 3.0 cpm
ABOUT CORE CARRIER CORPORATION
* We have been in business for over 25 years and are based out of Kansas City, Kansas.
* We only travel 22 states. As far west as Denver, CO and as far east as Chambersburg, PA. (We do not run any of the West coast or East coast).
* Home Every week.
* We only pull Dry vans and Reefers and drive 10-speed Internationals.
* We are 99% no-touch freight and 70% drop and hook.
* We offer Medical and Dental Insurance at $30.00 per week for an individual or $135.00 per week for the Family. *(If you opt out of the Insurance your pay goes up .05 cpm).*
* Free $20,000 Life Insurance policy
* We have contracts with Ventura Foods, Proctor & Gamble, General Mills and many more.
* Free rider program to anyone 10 years of age or older
* No pets are allowed in our equipment.
* Pay is weekly.
*We do offer a Tuition reimbursement program of up to $2600.00
If you meet the following:
Completion of a 160 hour CDL course within the last month or two, a professional attitude, and a good driving record