compensation: Extremely competitive base pay plus bonuses employment type: full-time job title: Lead Automotive Technician
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a repair shop with a great reputation that has been in business for over 75 years. We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced auto mechanic to lead a team of techs with varying experience and skill sets. Currently 3 techs, but will grow to 4-5 next year.
We pride ourselves on honest and quality work. We do general repairs and maintenance, tires, alignments on domestic and foreign vehicles. We do not do custom, body, or internal transmission work.
This is a full-time position Mon-Fri with no weekends. We offer 3+ weeks of paid time off, paid holidays, paid birthdays, regular bonus plans, and holiday bonuses.
We are offering a $2,000 hiring bonus.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Leading the team in ensuring good and efficient workflow
- Assisting team with diagnostics and repair work
- Verifying quality standards on all repairs
- Ensuring descriptive notes on all ROs
- Preserving great and positive communication between the shop and office
- Maintaining a tidy and organized shop
- Implementing new policies and changing existing policies to improve efficiency, reliability, and quality
- Attending training and continuing education classes and webinars
Secondary responsibilities include:
- Flagging your own hours
- Assisting with customer communication when required
- Other duties and maintenance as required
Submit resume and references via email. Feel free to call if you would like to inquire further.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers.