When I say North KC, Im really trying to live within 15-20 minutes of the KCI airport AREA.
Here's fast bullet points to review to make this fast and simple
*Safe Parking--- NO street parking
*Updated Kitchen and Bathroom --- no old crappy appliances, no cheap fixtures that easily break.
*Washer and Dryer in Unit --- no old crappy appliances
* SUPER CLEAN, sharp looking place. Updated. No 70-80's junk. Everything crisp and clean.
* Dont use cheap fixtures on ANYTHING so you can blame me when the junk breaks. I know how bad landlords operate ...sadly.
*No popcorn ceilings.
* Proper AIR ventilation/ circulation. I need access to furnace unit to keep the filters CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN.
I wont tolerate crappy air quality in my place. CLEAN AIR is critical to our health.
* Please be up front with ANYTHING that is critically important to you. I dont like when terms and conditions are in shades of gray, which leaves the tenant in a possibly horrible situation later. I need to know EVERYTHING thats important to you, just as I am doing the same.
*No squeeky floors or ceiling ( Floor above me). Nothing is worse than being forced to hear another persons EVERY MOVE when youre trying to relax or sleep.
*I expect others to respect me in the same way I respect them. No loud TVs, no Loud Music, no obnoxiously loud arrogant vehicles ....( I hope you know what I mean by this).
* Fluent Communication. When doing business with anyone, both parties need to fluently understand one another. I need to clearly understand you, just as you need to clearly understand the words I speak as well.
I'd say things differently, but there's butt-hurt people out there whom are so shallow, they'd call it hate-speech if I said it any other way than I using this time around.
* I need to know what kind of character the people around this residence are.
Respectful of others property? Respectful of NOISE? ( I cant live in a noisy, obnoxious environment)
Do these neighbors smoke? Do they litter? Having neighbors of good character make or break an experience of living anywhere. I am a QUIET person. I treat others as I'd hope they'd treat me. WITH RESPECT.
* I have 2 cats. One of them thinks hes a human, and is very talkative. He fetches on occasion. They're my kids, and I treat them as such. They are very spoiled with love. They have a $500 toilet. It does everything. Especially keeping the place smelling NOT like a litter box.
*Id prefer the refrigerator isnt one of those small ones.
I eat ALOT, as my second home is the gym and you might say that Im a " Bodybuilder".
I like to have PLENTY OF ROOM in a fridge for PLENTY of food, so I am not always going to the grocery store to refill. Freezer space is critical. Speaking of the freezer, would this Unit have adequate space for a secondary small freezer in the kitchen or other appropriate space?
Please be very specific as to all the details I requested above. Especially about the utilities. All Included?
PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS. Just as I have, it is important that ALL topics are covered, as to prevent any issues later on.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers