available mornings available weekdays education completed: high school/GED
QR Code Link to This Post
500 N E Chipman Rd #6
Lee's Summit, MO 64063
Caveat: I HAVE SO MUCH TO OFFER!!
My background is project management/telcom/team management.
Objective: To get to work using my wide variety of management/customer service experience. I intend to utilize my skillset to include a vast knowledge of the Transportation Industry, Telcom, (FedEx and UPS). I wish to utilize my character strengths. I am an extraordinarily approachable individual and have an excellent record with regard to communication and successfully leading teams. I possess extremely strong customer service skills for both internal and external clients.
I am versed in procedures and processes with a vast knowledge of various industries to include the transportation industry as I've worked at UPS and FedEx and my background primarily is in telcomm.
I worked for 10 years for a company called Premiere Global Services and then spent 9 years at Sprint.
I am an eager learner and have 30 + years of People and Project management experience in telecommunications and most recently processes directly related to the Transportation industry.
Jan 2015-Jan 2018
FedEx Home Delivery
· Dispatch Senior Admininistrator
· Duties to include all aspects relative to the processes and procedures surrounding dispatching of 40+ drivers
UPS, Lenexa, Kansas
Preload supervisor 2008 to March 2013
UPS, Lenexa, Kansas
· Worked as an preloader
January 2007-March 2008
· Preloader for the North Center
Sprint-Overland Park, Kansas
Jan 2001-March 2008
Project Manager II
• Managed the people, processes and cradle to grave production for a myriad of projects
• Set up, coordinated and facilitated high profile project meetings, provided support and drove cross-departmental initiatives such as inbound and outbound requests for Information from potential clients
• Successfully worked side by side with engineers, planners and staff managers from various groups to interpret, solidify and coordinate information resulting in overall solutions to complex projects
• Managed a variety of complex projects that have enabled me to explore new areas
• Network Engineering and Forecast and Analysis
1991-2000-- Premiere Telcom. Manager, NY financial planning team related to IR and IPO announcements.
- my tenure with Premier included beginning as a conference coordinator
-1 year later became a team lead, general conference and web meeting based planning
- 1992 to 1995 lead a team of individuals that planned, scheduled, managed, program managed investor relations and initial public offering conferences
- 1995 to 1998 developed and procured a team of 10 individuals who specialized in the financial company industry
- 1998 to 2000 worked as a sales account manager for the New York area proper Financial District
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers