favorite this postAccounting / Finance / Sales / Operations Professional (NKC / Downtown / Fairfax / Gladstone)hide this posting
available afternoons available evenings available mornings available weekdays education completed: bachelors
QR Code Link to This Post
● Transactional Accounting – Years of experience in AR, cash application, AP, WIP, and other accounting operations.
● Software – Oracle, Great Plains, SAP, Concur, Excel, Microsoft Office and CRM.
● Operations – Inventory control, bank lockbox reconciliation, customer service, sales, leadership and training through outstanding interpersonal skills. Experience with fee-based consulting billing in healthcare and engineering fields.
● Reporting – Region and division level reporting, daily operations tracking and KPI calculation.
• Process daily lockbox deposits and perform account analysis for accurate cash application.
• Perform intercompany transfers during system integration of Navision data into Microsoft SAP.
Integrated Healthcare Strategies, KCMO
Financial Analyst 2-2017 to 4-2018
• Analyzed firm wide employee expenses from Concur data and imported to CRM for ledger classification and client billing.
• Recorded daily cash transactions and applied to receivables in Great Plains.
• Assisted billing team in multi practice, fee-based consulting group.
• Processed AP and managed vendor relationships to increase payment compliance.
• Analyzed and reported sales / commission data for annual bonus payout.
• Supported ME / QE / YE close
HNTB Corporation, KCMO
Financial Analyst 9-2013 to 11-2016
• Provided division wide financial forecasting and analyzed client trends.
• Supported division management and office operations in achieving firm wide cash goals.
• Maintained reporting tools to track and forecast client receivables.
• Facilitated and trained staff on ME / QE / YE AR close process.
• Distributed daily cash reporting to office and division management.
• Tracked and maintained reporting for delinquent billings / WIP.
• Audited weekly invoice upload for accuracy in complex architecture and engineering environment.
Pioneer Military Lending, KCMO
Accounts Receivable Contractor 2-2013 to 9-2013
• Ensured batch postings of customer payments matched remittance from financial institutions.
• Processed refund requests from multiple branches.
• Reviewed payment error queue. Issued checks / ACH transactions to and from customer bank accounts in Daybreak Lending Suite.
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, KCMO
Seasonal Cash Operations Contractor 11-2012 to 2-2013
• Verified incoming deposits from area financial institutions.
• Documented and processed all deposit tickets and inventory control materials when entered into FRB tracking system.
Advanced Logistics, KCMO
Contract Receptionist 10-2011 to 6-2012
• Professionally greeted clients and vendors.
• Scheduled load pickups and deliveries for multiple warehouse operation.
• Maintained supply inventory.
• Tracked payroll for 80+ employees.
Hertz Corporation, KCMO
Lead CSR / Accounting Clerk / Operations 2-2001 to 6-2011
• Reconciled counter personnel cash transactions.
• Designed and implemented lean processes within team environment.
• Organized and executed inventory control operations.
• Communicated with operational staff to maintain production consistency.
• Interacted with internal and external clients and vendors.
• Supervised and trained diverse workforce.
• Evaluated potential customer goals and needs while providing excellent customer experience.
● B.A. Communications
University of Missouri – Kansas City
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers