click to flag this posting
Flag postings that are miscategorized, spam, or prohibited



Want To Know ALL the Ways You Can Sell Your House To Me? (Cass County, Jackson County, Clay County)



Need to sell your house fast?

Most homeowners know of only 1 or 2 ways to sell their home, but you actually have several options to choose from for selling your home. Not every option works for every seller, though.

Needs Repairs?

Inherited house?

No equity?

Bad renters?

I’d like to buy it!

Call me (Mark) at show contact info or find PrimePropertyOptionsLLC on line.

I’ll go over those options with you, even if you owe more than the house is worth. If you choose to sell to me, GREAT! If not, no hard feelings.

At the very least you’ll have more info to make an informed decision after we talk.

sell house fast, sell house quick, sell inherited house, probate house, house needs repairs, sell house as is, probate house, divorced, moving, job transfer, bad tenants, nightmare tenants, bad renters, no fees, no commission, sell without realtor, listing expired, no realtors, for sale by owner, sell due to bad health issues, sell rental house, Kansas City, Independence, Raytown, Lees Summit, Brookside, Waldo, Grandview, Blue Springs, Greenwood, Belton, Raymore, Pleasant Hill, Peculiar, Harrisonville, Oak Grove, Lone Jack
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 6917880975



best of [?]