Prime Commercial Property in Lee's Summit - 13.8 Acres - $4.9M
Location: 501 NE Missouri Rd, Lee's Summit, MO
Land Area: 578,343 SF
Zoning: PMIX (Planned Mixed Use)
Building: 14,600 SF - Year Built: 1990
Current Use: Church (unoccupied); There is a 14,000 sq ft church facility on the property
Owner Open to Creative Financing (such as Owner Carry-Back Financing)
Contact: Larry Jones, Executive Pastor of Connection Point Church in Raytown, MO
Invest in Lee's Summit, MO - Lucrative Real Estate Opportunity
- Buildings and land could be a great opportunity for a large high-end Events space(s); a multi-billion dollar industry! The current building could easily be converted into events and meeting space. Once that building and business is up and running with cashflow, build out the open property with an outdoor courtyard area. Plus, you could build other event space buildings on the property to have multiple events happening simultaeneously! Lee's Summit people have $$Ca$h$$ to spend on these kind of events!
- Population nearing 100,000 with a strong economy: Lee's Summit is the 6th largest city in Missouri.
- Family-friendly, diverse amenities, near Kansas City.
- High demand ensures high occupancy rates.
- Business-friendly incentives and expedited permitting.
Seize this prime land development opportunity in Lee's Summit!
Do NOT contact this poster with unsolicited services or offers.