Nesco Resource is currently looking for energetic individuals that want to join a Food service company that manufactures an extensive assortment of private-label proprietary and custom formulas for leading foodservice distributors and restaurant concepts.
Individuals must have the following skills and qualifications:
1. Detailed knowledge of how to disassemble, clean and reassemble production equipment
2. Operation of sanitation equipment such as Foamers, COP Troughs, and floor scrubbers
3. Must be pro-active and show initiative to organize and perform all job functions required
4. Complete required reports
5. Understanding of cleaning chemicals and their uses and precautions
6. Knowledge of soils and soil elimination
This is a 24 hour operation, 3 shifts available. Company does pay shift differential for 2nd & 3rd shifts.
Once hired on perm Benefits are offered including Medical, PTO, 401K, Holiday Pay
If interested please forward resume for review and consideration.
Endast huvudmän. Rekryterare ska inte ta kontakt med denna jobbannonsör.
kontakta oss INTE med oombedda tjänster eller erbjudanden