compensation: Competitive Pay and Benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Aspen Square Management, one of the nation's largest privately held real estate investment & property management firms with properties in 16 states, is seeking a dynamic individual to join our team as a Leasing Consultant. Aspen is recognized as an organization where initiative, collaboration, and the entrepreneurial spirit have thrived. If you have great people skills, the ability to sell and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same, this position will be for you!
About the Position:
Our Leasing Consultants are a key position for our fast-paced leasing office in Shawnee, KS. In this position, you will be responsible for working in a collaborative way with the on-site team to lease our gorgeous apartment homes at the community and to develop and implement both “guerrilla” and formal marketing initiatives to drive traffic and maintain occupancy.
• Participating in the front-line leasing efforts at Prairie Lakes
• Touring prospective residents and selling them on why the community would be a good fit for their needs
• Planning, coordinating and executing special events for prospective and current residents
• Providing exceptional customer service for current and prospective residents
• Performing administrative functions
Our ideal candidate will have a bubbly, upbeat, outgoing personality, and will consider him or herself a natural leader!
This is an excellent opportunity to use your sales skills, marketing expertise, and strong work ethic to embark upon an exciting and potentially long-term career with Aspen Square! Check out our website at www.aspensquare.com/careers to see some of our employees' career tracks so far!
• Friendly, outgoing personality and ability to build strong relationships
• High energy and a customer service-oriented mind-set
• A professional presentation and demeanor
• Experience training, motivating & coaching others
• 1+ years of sales experience or related coursework
• Desire to build a longterm career in leasing and property management!
• Competitive hourly wage plus leasing bonuses
• Health Insurance (Blue Cross/Blue Shield (PPO), prescription drugs, dental and vision)
• 401(k) retirement plan w/ company match
• Paid holidays/vacation
• Flexible spending accounts
• Employee Discounts
Please submit your resume and then call and leave a voicemail at 1-800-545-1303 x7713 to let us know why you are the best fit for the position! Better yet, use our video feature in the application to really stand out!