compensation: Competitive Pay and Benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you looking for a financially sound, expanding company that will offer exciting challenges and career growth? Aspen Square Management has just the opportunity you have been looking for. Aspen has been providing quality apartment homes nationally for over sixty years and through rapid recent acquisitions, we have incredible career opportunities available now!
We are looking for a dynamic Assistant Community Manager to join our team at Prairie Lakes in Shawnee, KS. The Assistant Community Manager provides leasing and administrative support to help ensure the property meets its occupancy and collection goals. The ideal candidate will possess a strong orientation for sales and superlative customer service along with top-notch interpersonal skills and a positive can-do attitude.
If you have a passion for people, a persuasive personality and thrive in a multi-task, fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you.
In this role, you will...
• Maintain a welcoming environment in the leasing office
• Give tours of our outstanding apartment homes and community
• Help to develop a creative and innovative marketing campaign to attract new residents, including maintaining social websites, outreach marketing, on-site events & networking
• Implement practices to collect rent and maintain minimal delinquencies
• Assist prospective residents throughout the application process
• Utilize software programs such as Microsoft Office, Print Shop, and One-Site
• Perform administrative tasks as necessary to manage the office
• Promote career opportunities in the company and assist in building the team
If you have property management experience this role is for you!
No property management experience? We also bring on hospitality experts, retail gurus, food industry rockstars, and salespeople! We will train the right candidate for the role as long as you possess the outgoing, goal-driven, go-getter personality!
Aspen Square Management Benefits include:
• Generous salary + bonus opportunity
• Health Care: BlueCross BlueShield(PPO), prescription drugs, dental and vision
• 401(k) retirement plan
• Paid holidays/vacation
• Flexible spending accounts
• Employee discounts
• Career development and training opportunities
Ready to take the first step into launching your new career?
Apply online and then call and leave us a voicemail or use the video feature in the application to let us know why you are the best person for the job! Call 800-545-1303 x7713. We check our voicemail first - so don't miss out on the opportunity to stand out!