Military family seeking to hire a reliable, trustworthy and hard-working nanny. Primary duty would be taking care of our daughters (ages 3.5 years and 18 months), though our 5 year old son would be around when not in school.
Schedule: 3-5 days a week for 4-6 hours a day, between 8 am and 5 pm, weekdays. Flexible!
* Needs to be dedicated and trustworthy, with a good work ethic.
* Is loving and gentle with children.
* Seeking someone flexible, who may be willing to increase or decrease hours during busy/less busy times.
* References we can check.
* Provide care in our home for our daughters (and son, when he's not in school)
* Take the girls out for nearby activities and experiences
* Some help with routine tasks around the house (such as dishes and laundry)
One advantage for working for us is we can introduce you to the military community here in the area. A good reputation and recommendation from us could mean lots of potential work in the future.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers