I inherited the following gems several years ago when my mother past away. I have had them appraised and the total retail value for all of them is $50,085.00, individual prices will vary. At the time I had no idea what I was going to do with them and guess what I still don’t. So I’ve decided to sell all or some of them. I will provide a copy of the appraisal for each gem when bought.
The following are the description and weight of each item:
1. One loose round brilliant-cut diamond. .29 ct.
2. One loose round brilliant-cut diamond. .16 ct.
3. One loose brilliant-cut diamond. .14 ct.
4. Thirteen assorted full-cut diamond melee. .03 to .10 ct. each
5. One loose Black diamond. .63 ct.
6. One loose emerald-cut genuine Ruby. 3.68 ct.
7. One loose emerald-cut genuine Ruby. 4.22 ct.
8. One loose oval Cabochan-cut genuine Star Sapphire. 3.78 ct.
9 One loose oval Cabochan-cut genuine Star Sapphire. 3.34 ct.
10 One loose oval Cabochan-cut genuine Star Sapphire. 3.87 ct. ( SOLD )
11. One loose oval-cut genuine sapphire. .87 ct.
12. One loose emerald-cut genuine emerald. 1.73
Additional information i.e. Color, Clarity, value and measurements will be provided upon request from serious buyers. The gems are listed in other websites as well.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers