Tallgrass Creek, a 5 Star CCRC in Overland Park, is looking for CNAs and CMAs, licensed in the state of Kansas, for all shifts. Our CNAs and CMAs support our residents in all aspects of daily living, providing person centered care to ensure we meet all of our resident's needs. If you are looking for lower patient ratios with a person centered approach, then this is your next job!
QR Code Link to This Post
Help people live better lives by:
• Supporting the residents physical, spiritual, emotional and clinical needs.
• Assisting residents in activities of daily living
• Implementing residents' personal care plans, focusing on residents strengths, preferences and preferred routines, while providing a sense of comfort, companionship and belonging.
• Providing assistance with resident activities and resident programs.
• Working with the clinical team to ensure the needs of our residents are being addressed in a timely matter.
What you will need:
• Current Kansas CNA certification required.
• High School diploma or GED required.
What we offer:
• Benefits for all employees working 30+ hours per week.
• 401k for all employees.
• Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all employees
• Tuition reimbursement and career development opportunities.
• Fully supplied, state of the art buildings with 24 hour security.