Used 1 night camping, its one heck of a lightning show!
QR Code Link to This Post
The CoPedvic Electric Insect Killer is designed to lure and kill a wide range of flying insects. The ultraviolet (UV) light given off by this unit is within the luminescent range proven effective to lure these insects. Insects are lured to the light and killed as they contact the electrically charged inner grid area. Insects fall to the removable collection tray. The outer protective cage helps prevent pets, bird, butterflies, and children's fingers from contacting the charged grids. For best results, the unit should be installed in night and left on continuously through the whole day.
• CoPedvic bug zapper uses a special UV BLACK LIGHT instead of a UV white light like many bug zappers on the market today, which make it stand out for its unique capability to catch insects. The insect killer is effective against flies, mosquitoes, bugs and many other kinds of insects. 2,800 V shock electrocutes even the toughest indoor flying bugs. If you find your home infested with all types of flying bugs, then it will be your best option.
• The led bug zapper is great for use in summer when you want to have some great time sitting on your patio and yard. (ATTENTION: The electric bug zapper is mainly for indoor use, if you want to use it outdoor, please protect it from water, rain and strong winds)
• Just press the ON button and CoPedvic insect traps will begin to work! The fly trap is able to be hung on the wall with the included chain, or sit upright on any flat surface. The innovative collection drawer enables easy collection and cleaning of insect bodies. You can also safely use the flying insect killer at school , in the kitchen or in your shop.
• Since the electronic bug zapper use ultraviolet black light to attract and kill insect other than any chemical, the method is safe and environment friendly There is no health risk associated with this product. It is safe to be placed around children. The sturdy housing also has a firm grid design to prevent children and animals from touching the electrified grids inside the device.
• If you don't want to spray yourself down with bug spray, you have another choice to get rid of flying bugs! CoPedvic bug zapper can save from such discomfort and allow you to have a lovely time. Powered by electricity, this light doesn't use chemical baits, nor does it release toxins over the course of its operation. Its 20 watts UV light and the vast trapping surface is ideal for killing lots of insects effectively.