compensation: Hourly Based on Experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a well-established high-volume Johnson County liquor store that specializes in wine, craft beer, & superior customer service. We are currently searching for part-time Sales Associate & Liquor Clerk/Stock Positions.
General duties will include: stocking, cleaning, cash handling, greeting customers, & assisting customers with wine, craft beer, or liquor selections & carry-outs, & opening/closing responsibilities.
- Previous retail, liquor, wine, or craft beer industry, or customer service experience required (those with backgrounds in retail, sales, hospitality, or restaurant experience are encouraged to apply)
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to build customer relationships is essential
- Wine knowledge preferred (Sommelier, CSW, WSET Diploma, are a BIG PLUS)
- Craft beer knowledge preferred (Certified Beer Server/Cicerone certifications are a BIG PLUS
- Retail POS knowledge preferred
- Must be able to be on your feet for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift 40-50lbs repeatedly and work in varying temperatures (Beer Cooler, Carrying Product to Cars in Summer Heat/Winter Cold)
- Must be 21 or older, with no felonies
- Night, weekend, & holiday availability *REQUIRED*
Compensation is hourly and is commensurate with wine/beer knowledge & experience.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers