The Summit Restaurant Group dishwasher is responsible for providing a clean and safe kitchen area for staff. Dishwashers are responsible for washing and cleaning tableware, pots, pans, and cooking equipment. They will also be responsible for keeping the dish room and equipment clean and organized. Other duties will be expected as a need arises.
QR Code Link to This Post
Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintain a guest focus while performing duties.
• Responsible for cleanliness of dishware.
• Load, run, and unload dish machine.
• Keep the dish machine clean and report any functional or mechanical problems to the kitchen manager.
• Monitor dish machine water temperature and chemical levels to ensure sanitary wash cycle.
• Wash and store all tableware and kitchenware.
• Complete opening and closing checklists.
• Maintain adequate levels of clean tableware for dining room and kitchen.
• Bag and haul kitchen trash to dumpster.
• Handle tableware carefully to prevent breakage and loss.
• Clean food preparation and production areas as required.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by the kitchen manager or manager-on-duty.
• Excellent oral communication skills required.
• Positive interpersonal skills required.
• Work well with other team members.
• Food Discount
o Employees receive 50% of their entire food portion of check for themselves and one guest at either location.
• Benefits (full-time only)
o Medical Insurance