compensation: Based on Experience and Qualifications type d'emploi: plein temps
QR Code Link to This Post
Industrial 3D Modeler/Detailer with 2D AutoCad Experience
Automation Dynamics is looking for a 3D Modeler/Detailer with 2D AutoCad experience. Please send your resume to email@example.com.
About the Position:
The challenges for this position is progressive and will include a wide range of ideas and talents as we like our design team to be cross trained because we believe the more products of you know the better you will design.
In the beginning we will want you to help the team and the team leader with detailing and other activities to learn our processes and products. Then, we will want you to work with the sales teams on 2D AutoCad for layout drawings, to help you learn the products functions and how they work and flow. Then, you could move into product management, where you are responsible for an entire product and work directly with the control and manufacturing teams.
Some of the specific tasks you will be preforming:
- Detailing drawings
- QC and redlining drawings
- Assisting the Manufacturing team
- Working with Sales on Layout drawings
- Making DXF drawings for laser cutting
- Complete final drawings
- Print assembly drawings
- Other related tasks
The qualifications for this position are:
- At least 2 years of industrial detailing and modeling (bring a sampling of your work with you to the interview).
- Knowledge of 2D AutoCAD for sales layout drawings. Plus Inventor and SolidWorks, (we use SolidWorks and have for years before Inventor, so this is the platform you will be working with along with the 2-D AutoCad for layout drawings.
- For training and product improvement, we do like for our design folks to travel to the job sites to see the products in operation. This is only a very few times a year but if needed, we would want you to be able to travel a bit.
The person that will excel in this position will be:
- Good Idea and can understand equipment and how it works
- Good communicator
- Eager to learn and loves good challenges and doing different things within the design discipline.
- Work well with deadlines and time constraints and of course other team members.
- Will like a fast paced and growing facility with professional processes but a casual work environment.
Compensation will be dependent on qualifications and experience. Applicants will be asked to bring in a sampling of their work and to complete an onsite drafting/modeling test so please allow for one hour minimum for the interview process.
For more about Automation Dynamics:
Please read further and visit us at www.adllc.com and look us up on You Tube.
Automation Dynamics is a well-established technology and fabrication company that designs and builds material handling systems of all types. We have been around for many years, are debt free and most important, have a great team of people. We do all phases of the design and fabrication. Designing and manufacturing everything from RFID automated systems, basic flat belt conveyor systems, custom pneumatic conveyors, and overhead monorail conveyor systems. Our team consist of: programmers of all types, just finished converting all software over to .net and mobile; controls and PLC experts, we are UL 508A certified; we design our network architecture and design and build all industrial pc) so our network and PC support folks are busy taking care of our products across the USA and Canada.
Plus we do the steel and stainless steel fabrication on a per job bases as some of our projects are standard equipment and some are custom designs. We have patented pneumatic conveyor systems that are quite larege and very cool.
The engineering and design of each product happens in our facility, which gives the Drafting team direct interaction with our Engineering and Manufacturing teams. Designs are mainly done in a 3D environment (SolidWorks) and most plant layout arrangements are done in 2D AutoCAD or (SiteDraft).
If you feel that you can fill this position please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 816-935-5492.
Thank you and have a Great Day!!
Intéressés seulement. Recruteurs, veuillez ne pas contacter ce demandeur d'emploi.
ne PAS nous contacter pour des services ou offres non requises