compensation: US$13.50 per hour + Benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
SECURITY GUARD OPENINGS
Are you looking for a change of atmosphere? Do you enjoy doing something different each day?
Securitas Security has a unique opportunity for Multi-Site officers.
What are we looking for?
• Candidates who possess strong customer service skills with the ability to work independently
• Valid Driver's license, clean driving record, and reliable, private transportation is required
• Flexible scheduling. Open availability highly desired
• Must be able to work overnights and weekends
• Comfortable working with computers is a plus!
Seeking candidates with flexible availability
Guaranteed 32hrs/ week
Pay rate at $13.50/hr
Seeking officers for the Northern Kansas City area
Why Be a Multi-Site Officer?
These officers have the opportunity to train at a variety of sites in which they will learn and gain knowledge experience on all levels of the security industry. These officers are highly valued for their commitment to the job and ability to cover sites at a moments notice. If your considering a future in law enforcement or public safety, the multi-site officer is a great stepping stone for your career!
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Provide a reliable phone number where the officer can be reached (i.e. cellular)
• Must have reliable transportation: to fulfill the needs of this position, reliable private transportation is necessary
• Have a clean driving record and valid driver’s license.
• Be willing to work the 3 different shifts (i.e.,day/swing/grave, etc) and sometimes 6 days per week. Night and weekends shifts needed most.
• With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
• Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers
• paid vacation time
• Extensive training programs
• Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
• Career growth opportunities!
• Employee Assistance Programs
• Employee Purchase Programs
• Company Paid Uniforms!
CAREER & EDUCATION ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES: Securitas LEAD (Learning, Education, and Development) Program:
• We have partnered with Purdue Global University to provide affordable education opportunities for careers in security, public safety, criminal justice, business, fire science, informative technology, or emergency management
• Online education offering 4 different certificate programs consisting of four 10-week courses per program
• Securitas Security Services will pay 90% of the cost!!! *must be able to meet eligibility requirements*
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
• Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
• Must be willing to participate in the Company’s pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
• Must have valid driver's license and clean driving record
For questions about this opportunity or others, please give our office a call at 816-360-1617
Join our Team today to start the path to your future!